To apply you must:
- Be enrolled in a Master degree programme (or equivalent) at a European higher education institution. You should get approval from your Master program to participate.
- Have background knowledge in quantum mechanics and an interest in quantum sciences and technology
- Be motivated to pursue a PhD in the field
Priority will be given to students enrolled in EFEQT partner universities and institutions, although external students are also encouraged to apply.
To apply please send and email to via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following attachments as pdf files
- your CV
- your academic transcript from the previous year
- a 1 page motivation letter